We provide you with actionable research and evaluation services.
Too many times, the research and evaluation reports that are generated for clients are essentially unusable. We work differently. We work with you to co-identify the questions that, when explored, will provide answers that will inform you about how and why your program is effective. We then present findings in ways that are immediately accessible and digestible. This information can be used to help you alter program course, secure funding, and effect change.
Let us help you drive change.
We highly recommend that you begin monitoring activities at program inception and continue these data collection activities throughout program evolution. But we know that this isn't always feasible and can be daunting, so we don't attempt to apply a one-size-fits-all approach. We can help you think through program evaluation at the moment of program creation and walk with you as the program evolves, or come in at the tail-end and help you identify ways to correct course or assess impact.
We will work with you to:
- Plan for evaluation from program inception to program completion
- Design and lead full-scale mixed-methods research and evaluation projects
- Design and conduct needs assessments
- Design, conduct and analyze focus groups, interviews, case studies, and surveys
- Conduct statistical analyses to assess impact
- Develop a theory of change and logic model
- Codify strategic direction
- Surface appropriate actionable evaluation questions
- Build staff and stakeholder capacity in research and evaluation
- Design and facilitate team and community meetings
- Design and train staff on databases and data collection systems to track program data
- Build stakeholder buy-in
- Summarize and present results to stakeholders in innovative, digestible, and usable formats
We have extensive experience using NVivo, Dedoose, MAXQDA, SPSS, SAS, SurveyMonkey, SurveyPro, Google Forms, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Access to support our analyses.